Be the change you wish to see. Because all change begins with an individual.
Too often in life, Most people wait around for somebody else to instigate the changes they would like to see, they doubt their own ability, thinking either they are not solely able to bringing the changes about, or that somebody else will find time for it. So if you wished to be able to do something for the greater nice, the time could not be more right. Keep in mind! You must make radical changes for your efforts to count, because the little changes make a giant difference. Volunteers are idealistically motivated persons who want to devote some portion of their lives to serving others. It is personal wish/desire of the individual to do volunteer services to organization. Individual are coming for voluntary services to get self-satisfaction for them.
Sneh Chhanv Foundation Trust giving opportunities for volunteers like elderly, Ex- Service man, Retired officers and even currently working young people who would like to serve their free time as a part of volunteering. It is purely an unpaid service from the volunteers. The volunteers can spend their time with Sneh Chhanv Foundation Trust in giving trainings, sessions to children, SHGs in different project areas; fundraising opportunities & can participate in community work etc. Sneh Chhanv Foundation Trust will not provide any stipend/salary to volunteers. We expect volunteers behave in a professional and responsible manner during their time of their work with us in which they would be given a specific task of their interest which they can perform.
Online Volunteer Opportunities
Many a times, you feel compelled to work for a good cause but somehow your engrossing daily routine holds you back. And then when you get time to look back, you try to convince yourself by saying that ‘If I had time, I would have contributed my bit to the society’. But believe us, if you have a passion to support a cause and that pull within, you can still make a child smile, help a woman fight all odds to come on top, or, even brighten up the life of the homeless elderly couple – all this without it being any demanding on your daily routine. You can instantly sign in as a Cyber Volunteer for The Sneh Chhanv Foundation and you can start contributing by:
- Promote Sneh Chhanv Foundation in your social networking profile and ask your friends to follow us.
- Introducing Sneh Chhanv Foundation to all your online communities/ fan clubs etc.
- Forwarding the mailers to your friends and help us to spread the awareness for the cause.
- Download and use our screensaver, buttons, posters, wallpapers, banners etc.
- Blog Writing Opportunity for Volunteers: If you are a blogger, write about Sneh Chhanv Foundation in your blog and let people know that you support the cause. You can also write what you feel about Sneh Chhanv Foundation Trust and the cause we work for and share it with us. We may get it published on our blog.
Online Fundraising Volunteer Opportunities
Sneh Chhanv Foundation carries out social activities for children, women, elderly pupil by educating them, feeding them, or by providing healthcare assistance to such target communities on routine basis, at more than 6 locations across the country. We also plan to expand our operations to more and more locations. People across the globe are helping us raise this fund in their own small ways.
You can register yourself as an online fund raising volunteer. Fund raised will go to the various social causes that Sneh Chhanv Foundation has undertaken, to cater to the under privileged. The fundraiser contributing the highest amount does get published in our newsletter.
Offline Volunteer Opportunities
‘Your contribution and efforts can make a big difference to someone’s life’
- Introduce SCF to your Organization / Institute / Office
- You can contribute by providing a platform for Sneh Chhanv Foundation in your Institute or Company. Help us reach your friends and colleagues. You can spread awareness about SCF and encourage them to donate for this good cause.
- Raise funds for the cause through events
- Help us feed more hungry children by raising funds for this cause.
- Hold a fund raising event for the SCF.
- Raise funds through wedding ceremonies, birthday parties and similar gatherings.
- Take us along with you
- You can take us along to the places you visit and introduce us to the people you meet. You can help us reach more and more people through you by:-
- Giving demonstration / presentation to people in the gatherings.
- You can print and distribute the volunteer opportunity information, in your colony, office, neighbouring localities and at the social gatherings.
Join us as our Consultant
- You can help us through your services as a consultant for our various departments depending on your skills, your availability and our requirement. You can guide us on Health and Nutrition, Fundraising Operations, Human Resource, Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Online presence, and others.
- Trainers and physicians can support us by conducting workshop /check-ups at our premises for our employees, volunteers & even to the target communities.
- Visitors in Schools, Healthcare workshops, Old age homes
SCF provides academic & social help / assistance to the needy children in various schools besides arranging healthcare workshops, seminars, and medical help to our target communities. As per your interest and availability we can arrange your visit to the school/s &/or healthcare centre near your area. You can be with the children, & other needy; serve them with food /books / medicine, and interact with them to convey the importance of health, education and nutrition.
All of us have some skills and talents which can be shared with children as part of their learning and fun activity. It can be the Art, Music, Sport, Yoga / Physical exercises, Dancing, Drawing cartoons, Mental Math, Science experiment & tricks or anything which interests them.